Trigger Wild Reels and free spins on MONOPOLY City Spins!
The coin sizes available in MONOPOLY City Spins range from 1p to £1.50.
Betting in this game is fixed at 25 paylines.
Board Bonus Round
Select a token to reveal a number of dice rolls for the Board Bonus.
Your token appears on the MONOPOLY board and then you roll the dice to move around.
Roll a double and you will receive another dice roll.
Collect as many property cards as you can before the Board Bonus ends.
Property cards contains free spins and interactive games that can be redeemed when the bonus ends.
You can also land one of the following cards:
Chance - Awards either extra dice rolls, a 'move to' card, a coin prize of a Get out of Jail Free card.
Community Chest - Awards either a coin prize or a Get Out of Jail Free card.
Free Parking - Choose a car to reveal additional dice rolls.
Go - Landing on or passing Go awards an additional dice roll.
Go to Jail - Landing on this without a Get Out of Jail Free card sees you sent to jail as your bonus ends.
Get Out of Jail Free - If you're sent to jail and you have a Get Out of Jail Free card then your token is moved to Just Visiting and you receive an additional roll.
If you have a Get Out of Jail Free card left at the end of your bonus then you are awarded 50 coins.
If you are sent to Jail with no property cards collected and no coins awarded then you will receive 150 coins.
Main Bonus Feature
After the Board Bonus, if you have collected any property cards, the Free Spin reels are presented and the property card features are played.
The property cards award the features shown below.
- Old Kent Road = Random Multiplier, 1 spin
- Whitechapel Road = Random Multiplier, 2 spins
- Euston Road = Random Multiplier, 3 spins
-Pentonville Road = Random Multiplier, 4 spins
-Pall Mall Road = Random Wilds, 1 spin
- Northumberland Avenue = Random Wilds, 2 spins
- Marlborough Street = Random Wilds, 3 spins
- Vine Street = Random Wilds, 4 spins
- Fleet Street = Moving Wilds, 1 spin
- Trafalgar Square = Moving Wilds, 2 spins
- Electric Company = Light up houses to win coin prizes
- Waterworks = Choose a valve and keep winning as long as the water flows
- Leicester Square = Moving Wilds, 3 spins
- Piccadilly = Moving Wilds, 4 spins
- Oxford Street = Wild Reels, 1 spin
- Bond Street = Wild Reels, 2 spins
- Liverpool Street Station = Fill a train full of passengers to win coin prizes
- Park Lane = Wild Reels, 3 spins
- Mayfair = Wild Reels, 4 spins
- Random Multiplier = A random multiplier of 5x - 15x applied to all wins
- Random Wilds = Wilds appear randomly during the reel spin
- Moving Wilds = 3 Wilds are always on reels and move during reel spin
- Wild Reels = A selected number of reels turn wild during reel spin
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 95.72%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.72 of wins.